• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bound by the life you left behind [open] **caution/warning**
    ((tried to make this as open ended as possible for reaction freedoms, while trying to stay true to Killgore's character. Please for the love of all that is holy, if you do not find this agreeable just tell me and i will do my best to accommodate you))

She lay still, looking into oblivion. The day continued to come, the sun rising over the waves.  Just the sea,  for miles, reflecting in her dark eyes.  She barely takes note of Ghoest when she approaches, though she does manage a maddened, ill laugh. The roan had been bold to even approach her, the audacity of it all. She had hardly ever heard the girl speak to be honest, at least not in such a level manner. Usually she was choking out screams, excitement and fear flooding her words as Khaos tortured her. Played with her really, Killgore thought. She too would just watch, or laugh depending on how sorry the girls pleas became. She was a fly in the world. A nuisance, and nothing more.  The cackle bubbling up through her raw throat was, insane. She managed to speak, however crazed she was in the moment. ”You’ve come to tell me what to do Ghoest? Is that the way of it?” She hadn’t even yet bothered to raise her head. How amusing, she crooned to herself. That silky little voice that was hers, still remained smokey and lovely in her mind. Despite the way it was currently emitting from her darkened maw.

The scene became even more amusing, as another of Khaos’ harem decided to approach her on the sand. It was like a switch had been flipped, the minute the other touched her salted skin. Placing her muzzle on Killgore’s parts where they most certainly did not belong.  Words, gravelly words emitting from her, bulky, unattractive mass. (at least to Killgore) Was she mistaken? Had Khaos brought a man to play with? Little one. Perhaps she may look like a dainty little willow, next to the behemoth that was supposed to be a woman, before her. She gained her feet,  cutting the tide in splashes against her taught pillars. She flattened her ears, laced against her cranium, smoothing her head into one continuous line.  Her neck snaked as she rounded, full of spit and venom.  Her hind leg cocking, carrying it up towards her deflated abdomen, she was irate to be sure.  Hind quarters swinging, a kick would soon ensue. ”Do not presume to touch me.” It was a wonder she managed to speak at all, her teeth gnashed so tightly together.

Her orbs looked between the two, their swollen stomachs igniting her hostility. She rounded on Ghoest first, spiting insults, reaching with teeth trying to find flesh. She hoped to litter her with fresh scars, taste her salty blood. Quench the hatred that erupted like a volcano from the monster within her.”If mine didn’t make it, there is little hope for yours.” she insisted. She taunted.  Baiting the roan, she wanted her to hurt.  Stomping forward, pushing her way out of the water on to the beach once again. Malicious hate filled her as she really looked on the one that she had not before seen. The one that reminded her of a man,  and not a lady at all. She laughed, oh she laughed. A cackle, a witch call, she found everything so ridiculously amusing.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bound by the life you left behind [open] - by Killgore - 07-02-2015, 05:38 PM