• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bound by the life you left behind [open] **caution/warning**

I Come Alive
    Beg forgiveness,
    With some words that mean nothing,
    Illusions like smoke in my breath.
    "Haha", she laughs condescendingly as Killgore pushes herself from the frothing waves and launches into a tantrum. "You are nothing more than a petulant child, lashing out at the weak because you are weak yourself." Branka takes two steps and places the bulk of her body between the crazed mother and the pregnant one. "How would Khaos take it if you hurt his child?" She does not take her eyes from Killgore as she shifts her body to block Ghoest and the child carried in her swollen belly. Branka trusts that the roan has enough sense to recognize when she is being protected to move out of her way.

Branka does little more than smile at the bay. Let her come, let her fight. Branka didn't receive the scars she carried for no reason. She loved the taste of battle, and even now she could feel her blood start to sing with adrenaline. "If you are looking to pick a fight so badly, why don't you fight me instead? Make it a challenge? Prove your worth? Whatever will get you over this childish fit of yours. You are an embarrassment to the herd."  Her pulse was a drumbeat to carry her into battle as she shifted her stance slightly in case the bay decided to take her up on the offer. Her expression stays neutral aside from the sardonic smile that twitches at the corners of her mouth. 

Never let it be said that she lacked any compassion, well, at least when it suited her.
    I come alive when I'm falling down

Branka | Warlander | Dapple Buckskin | Mare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Bound by the life you left behind [open] - by Branka - 07-10-2015, 03:23 AM