• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame

Mommy and Daddy were... a little busy. So naturally, the girls wandered off. Very happily.

Perhaps wandered was not completely accurate.

They absolutely snuck away, slipped off quietly into the trees while Mommy wasn't looking with hushed, excited whispers. It was alright, Daddy would keep her busy. "Shh!," she nosed Zoe back into her hair, her sister shrunken to such a small size to hide away, the little voice giggling in her ear. "You're gonna get us caught!"

Ohhh, but once they were away, she stretched her legs at a gallop with a twinkling laugh. It was fine, Zoe would hold on. She'd manage. "Zoe. Where should we go? You know we can't go far. Daddy will get so upset." She said it with a slight pout, but she didn't really wait for an answer though. Sometimes it didn't matter what Zoe said back. They usually had the same ideas anyway.

She halted with a soft gasp. Like that!! "Ohhh, Zoe!" she murmured, a wicked sly grin slipping across her lips. "Zoe look at him." No pause for an answer again, heading straight for the boy with bright pink skin and glorious wings, his hair a beautiful deep blue. Oh gosh, he was perfect.

Zynnie slid right up to him, eyes roaming freely, making a slow circle with her shoulder and hip brushing against him. "Oh, hello," she crooned, delighted gaze flicking finally to his handsome face. "Oh, he is a nice one, isn't he?" She didn't even care if he thought she was talking to herself. He'd learn in his own time.

"What should we do with him first?"

Messages In This Thread
    I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Zynistra - 09-22-2018, 02:45 PM