• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I can be your heartache, you can be my shame
    Everything sucks.

Seethe stomps through the forest, growling and making no effort to hide his mood or really himself at all. What’s the point, when you’re as bright a pink as he is? Stupid Dad, it’s all his fault. Him and Pix, they both got Dad’s stupid pink, but at least Pix is a girl and it like, looks almost normal on her? Seethe, though, he looks like a rainbow vomited blue and pink all over him, mostly the toxic pink shade that he  P R A Y E D as a baby he’d shed out of.

No such fuckin’ luck though.

Anyhow. Whatever. Pink isn’t the biggest of his problems. He’s also got Dad sniffing around Mom looking to make another baby sibling (like they need more damn pink in the world) and like riding his ass about scowling all the time and telling him to lighten up and smile more. What the fuck’s there to smile about? Nothing, that’s what. So whatever, Dad can suck it.

And he told him so too, before stomping off again. Which is how he ended up here, wandering around by the river, all stompy and grumbly and shit. And then. God, and then, like his day wasn’t shit enough. Some crazyyy little weirdo shows up, and she’s all up rubbing on him, talkin’ to herself and crooning at him like he’s supposed to like...be into her or some crazy shit? Bitch, please. You little. Like baby sister little. Hard pass.

So he scowls at her, which takes a little doing since he was already scowling and all before she showed up, and huffs a little snort and lashes his tail at her. “Who the fuck you talkin’ to, crazy? The voices in your head getting loud today?”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I can be your heartache, you can be my shame - by Seethe - 09-22-2018, 07:17 PM