• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

“Fuuuuuccckkkk.”

The groan slips from his lips the moment he wakens. A disgustingly true definition of how he feels most days when he wakes. Today however, more so than others. It’s spring. Finally. (Goddamn but had that been a long fucking winter or what?) But the hell if he’s feeling it. Especially when the entire ground is a goddamned fucking puddle.

Shit, winter’s bad, but spring too damned wet. Forget his nice white coat (that shit’s already ruined, so what the hell anyway), it’s gotten his damned wings soggy. His new, beautiful glorious fucking wings. They’d probably gotten in a shitload of trouble for giving him these things, because no doubt one those buzzy little fairies had messed up somewhere along the line, but they’d have to fucking fight him if they wanted to take ‘em back. Gods know he doesn’t deserve them. He hasn’t been nice a day in his life. And considering the line of bodies and the litters of children he’d no doubt left behind, he sure as hell could never be deemed a saint.

Not that he’d want to. Bloody lot of pricks if he’d ever known any. Not that he had. Saints don’t meddle with the likes of him.

Once upon a time, he’d been a good little soldier. Shit, he’d been even worse of a jackass then (and that’s saying something. He’s such a prize now, right?). But he’d done the fucking song and dance and earned himself nice pretty little pair of wings for loyalty or some shit like that. But, of course, he’d left. Because what the actual fuck is loyalty anyway?

And now bitch, just look at him. Fucking majestic. Well, almost. If he weren’t fucking soaking wet.

If ever there was a day to be ruined.

Heaving himself to his feet, he stretches and shakes himself violently. Moisture sprays about him in a wide arc. Hopefully no one was standing close. Shit, he supposes he should pay more attention to that (oh how far the mighty have fallen. Once he’d never have missed a goddamned thing. Fucking edgelord that he’d been).

Not that he can die anyway. Gods know he’s tried.

Fuck.

@[Vanilla Custard]

Messages In This Thread
    I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Ashhal - 09-22-2018, 08:37 PM