• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

The biggest idiot she could find, indeed. She revels in the moment, and when he seems about to ask then makes a stubborn face, she cuckles. He walks away, and she starts an uncontrollable giggle. He munches on the dead grass, and she gasps for air between her laughs, she can’t help it, but he’s being so damn ridiculous about not wanting to ask, she nearly can keep herself upright.

It goes on like that for a long whilr, and when she’s tired of laughing, she still chuckles silently.

Still making stifled sounds then, she looks at the grey man. Takes a few long breaths, watching him turn away from her, ignore her, “eat” the grass. It takes her so long to stabilize herself, she knows it’s only curiosity keeping him about (if he’s still listening and hasn’t walked away even further, that is).

She has one question though. ”So if I killed you, you’d come back a newborn?”

She cocks her head at him knowingly, but lets him connect the dots. Or not. She sure as hell isn’t going to help him by actually calling him dad, or father. He’s none of those things to her anyway; she only had a mother. Alright, and two (unrelated) aunts. And he doesn’t want to ask her name, either, so why would she tell him? She’s just curious if he is the one reaponsible for her weird type of immortality. She’d always blamed him for that, but what did she know anyway, it might be some weird fairy trick or something either grandparent had had. But it would be... good, she thinks, to know these things.

She wonders if there is a way to kill him in her current disadvantaged body though. Probably not. She would not be able to drown him or push him off a ledge with those wings of his. Theirs.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Tähti - 10-29-2018, 04:59 PM