• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

She giggles. Still in her delighted mood, she can't take anything he says serious now, and to be frank, it is way too much fun to get him so upset that he flees from her. Oh, but she just might try. Someday. When she's just a little bigger, not stuck in this baby body like now.

She trots around him, head high, her amber gaze and her wings the only thing she inherited from her mother so she doubts he recognizes anything in her - with a grin, she eyes him. "You don't remember. Gorgeous. Wait till I tell her that..." She pauses, muses over this. "Anyway, nice meeting you, dad." With that, she takes off running, her childish giggle staying with him longer than he probably wanted to.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Ashhal] seemed like a good end xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I tried to sell my soul last night; Tahti - by Tähti - 11-11-2018, 02:31 PM