• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So the winds called me home (any)

Her eyes swiveled as the sound of footsteps broke her focus. It was the confident, outgoing energy that raised her suspicion first. The scent of a female instantly bringing a defensive energy, her head turning slightly to see the grulla coloured female. Brine could see it, the bubbly personality of this female radiating off her skin and warming the air around her like flame. Brine hated her for it.

If only you were that mesmerizing.

I know… I know.

Her voice cuts into the air softly, her pleasantry scrapping her eardrums like nails across a chalk board. It takes a moment for Brine to be able to choke out the softest, “hello”, in response.

You idiot. How do you expect to be someone when you’re this horrible to be around.

Oh, I… I am sorry.

“Thank you,” she musters out in a failed attempt to appear more warm—more like a flame—though Brine is an open book, no cover no secrets. Her expressions always a window into her exact frame of mind. “I am Brine.”

Another feminine scent wafts into the air, and Brine feels herself drowning amongst the crowd. The air feels polluted and tight. Men, men could be manipulated. She knew how to speak to men. Women? Her throat felt tight at the very thought.

The second mare who approaches appears more mature, more regal. There is something about her that feels broken, or hindered. Brine feels herself less tense with the company of another broken soul. The wounded were desperate and hurt, easily related to. They could be lured.

“Hello,” her voice isn’t as curt with Kagerus, though there is still a small trace of skepticism.

Better, little one. Much better.

Thank you.

Brine
    the more people you love, the weaker you are

Messages In This Thread
    So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 09-25-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Nalia - 09-26-2018, 08:51 AM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 09-29-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Nalia - 09-30-2018, 11:04 AM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM