• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So the winds called me home (any)

Her heart feels heavy as she becomes suddenly aware of how out of her comfort zone she is. Like someone coming to her chest and pushing firmly, just enough for her to fill a twinge of pain after a minute. A building pressure. She tries to exhale, her stomach churning.

It is clear the tension is growing off the grulla mare, her sentence suddenly more forced than her last. Brine takes a second to inhale the energy, grasping her mind before replying rather hushed, “I am. I do not know where yet.”

Who will you pick?

I do not know.

It isn’t until the other female speaks that she realizes her mind was made long before the mare had spoken. “Kagerous, can you show me?”

And with that, she followed.

Brine
    the more people you love, the weaker you are

OOC: Sorry, my muse was slowly dying. I figured ending and starting the next thread might be best! I would love to do a thread between Nalia and Brine soon, especially after this Smile <3 Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
    So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 09-25-2018, 08:14 PM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Nalia - 09-26-2018, 08:51 AM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 09-29-2018, 06:47 PM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Nalia - 09-30-2018, 11:04 AM
    RE: So the winds called me home (any) - by Brine - 10-26-2018, 05:59 PM