• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Represent the ashes / Amore
    His name softly falls from her lips as he crosses the final distance between them. He presses his muzzle firmly to her shoulder in getting, making sure (as always) that the flames along his crest burn low enough not to sing the hairs of her dark pelt. "I thought I would find you here," he mumbles, only lingering for a second to take in the familiar, comforting, scent of her. 

Stepping back, his mismatched eyes seek to read her own and he does not miss the hint of sadness which has been there too often since his return. His mind jumps to what he thinks could be causing it - that was what he was hoping to talk about anyway. He had always valued her opinion, especially on matters about their home. She had always been easy to talk to and more honest than any others he knew. Always wary, Levi knew he could get the facts from her without as much discomfort to himself as if he went hunting down the newcomers.  

"Warrick, his family, have they all left?" It could be said that dark stallion had his head buried in the sand, with half of his time spent on his secluded island and the other half in the commonlands, he was not the soldier he had been in years past. With the influx of strange faces (two of which belonged to former leaders of Tephra) he honestly had no idea who was running things. 

"I'm sorry, I know you were close to them," he adds in a rare moment of sensitivity.  But it passes quickly and once again he returns to his usual gruff baritone. "Who is in charge now? What the hell is going on?"

Messages In This Thread
    Represent the ashes / Amore - by Levi - 09-26-2018, 03:39 PM
    RE: Represent the ashes / Amore - by Amorette - 09-27-2018, 03:53 PM
    RE: Represent the ashes / Amore - by Levi - 10-04-2018, 09:12 AM