• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Knows everybody's disapproval. Chryseis, Rhaegor

I kept my hope just like i'd hoped to
    then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue

Just as the flash of light dims and fades, the sound of a secondary voice catches Rhaegor's attention. He's not quite sure how he managed to not notice his gold-blazed sweetheart, given that she tends to have enough mouth to make up for the one he lacks, but he had; and now the other colt had spooked as if Rhae had actually pointed a lazer at him. Sheesh! As if a small burst of light ever hurt any body! The scowl and ruffled feathers which follow as the older colt steadies himself immediately brushes Rhae the wrong way, and before he can even think about it, his own wings are puffing up.

But then Chry is at his side and exclaiming his name, causing the colt to shift his attention; he wants to be irritated with her enthusiasm in light of this jerk's reaction (teenagers are always so pretty to look at and so stupid to talk to, he's finding) but instead, he finds himself being drawn in by her. When her nose finds his shoulder, he huffs warmly and as loudly as he can in greeting, a big smile covering the length of his lips. She asks about finding a kelpie, and he finds himself nodding eagerly in response. The buckskin takes a step towards the river when, to his great despair, his sweetheart asks the name of their annoying teenage representative.

Where's your parents, says the teenager.
    It's where ARE your parents, idiot,
    thinks Rhae. It's a good thing that he can't talk, wouldn't you agree?

Pinning his ears, the boy gives in to his impulses. At a one and a half years of age, he stands at a measly fourteen hands - but this fact is no deterrent as he steps forward between Sen and Chry, arches his wings as intimidatingly as he can, and snarls. It's a silent snarl, more teeth and leering eyes than anything, but it's hard not to admit that he's giving it his all - even if he looks like an absolute fool as he does so.

If you think us childish then go back to your broody silence, he wants to say. I'm sure your crankiness will do a good job keeping you company.

Rhaegor

@[Chryseis]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Knows everybody's disapproval. Chryseis, Rhaegor - by Rhaegor - 10-14-2018, 05:41 PM