• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Knows everybody's disapproval. Chryseis, Rhaegor
    -- I don't know where you're going
    but do you got room for one more troubled soul?

She is not so easily deterred by the older colt’s cooler nature, and she is ignorant so far to the fact that Rhaegor is not as impressed by their new companion. Her smile doesn’t faulter,  and all she really notices is his incorrect statement about kelpies. With a shake of her delicate head, she laughs, and if she notices that he seemed annoyed she doesn’t show it. ”Of course there are! My dad was bit by one.” She nods her head matter of factly, for even though she has never seen such a creature, there is no way her father would lie to her. Now, she was even more determined to find one, because she needed to prove this colt wrong. She gestures to the river that flows alongside side of them, as she goes on to add, ”Beqanna is perfect for kelpies. There’s water everywhere, and all the water sources are connected. They could travel anywhere.” she had clearly thought about this a lot.

It’s only when Rhaegor suddenly lifts his wings that she is distracted by her kelpie fact speech, and she turns to look at him with a mixture of surprise and mild amusement — and maybe a little bit of admiration, because he was cute when he was trying to be intimidating. But the gold-blazed filly could already see that the older colt was just irritated by them, and most likely relatively harmless. She reaches forward to gently touch her nose to his shoulder, before sidling alongside of him. ”Hey, he’s not that bad.” She gestures to the buckskin colt over the top of Rhae’s neck, before adding with a hopefule smile,”Maybe he’s just shy and it comes across as annoyed.” Chryseis had still never met a truly cruel individual, and she naively still believed there was a light in everyone, no matter how hard they tried to smother it with darkness. 

She slips back around the other side of Rhaegor, to better see the colt, her dark brown eyes still settled on his own  as she addresses him lightly, ”We don’t need our parents, silly. We’re like, over a year old. But if I had to guess, our moms are in Hyaline and my dad is in Nerine.” This is followed by another girlish giggle, because she knows he wasn’t specifically asking for their parents exact location. ”You still haven’t told us your name, and if you don’t, I’m going to make one up for you and you probably won’t like it.” She tilts her head pointedly, before reaching over to playfully tug Rhaegor’s mane, offering him a hesitant smile, hoping that he wasn’t mad at her for continuing a conversation with someone he clearly he wasn’t fond of — and as the thought crosses her mind, she catches herself, wondering why she would even care what he thought at all?

chryseis
    I don’t know where I’m going,
    but I don’t think I’m coming home

leilan x briseis

@[Absenthium]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Knows everybody's disapproval. Chryseis, Rhaegor - by Chryseis - 10-18-2018, 02:00 PM