• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So Our Kingdoms Are Close [Any]

The young stallion shakes his head; his red mane falling over the lighter sandy colour on his neck. Bright orbs regard her easily, then he shakes his crown again in response. ”Territorial beasts. Probably afraid I was gonna eat his precious fruits.” He shrugs, shoulders rolling though honestly he does that just because he is tense in his horse form.

”You came a long way. Saw you, from up there.” he lifts a hoof to point to the waterfall, instead of nodding to it like normal horses would. Then, he extends his nose to take in her scent. ”Nerine! Is it pretty? Does it have a lot of sand, like Ischia?”

Twinkling eyes regard the young mare - his age probably - and the unique white upon her features. His own just boring everyday markings; well at least the roaning in his fur complements that of his meerkat-self. ”I’m Kybeth. One of Brennen’s many, many, many, many descendants. So I live here with some of them, now.” He has no place else to call home. The very earth itself maybe, yes. Where he had escaped time itself as well as all other horses.

He cocks his head at the mare. ”We’re allies, right? I should probably get you someone more important.” he snorts. ”I only recently arrived so, not the diplomat you’d seek I bet.” Oh but he talks too much. Ha. Heh. Does it matter? No, probably not. Though they both don’t know it yet, a Plague will make all this irrelevant; they will be the same kingdom after the fusion. Or not, if Kybeth is not in time for the move.

Kybeth

@[Nalia] I think we may need a new thread for them later, haha. Though I don’t know where he will be going yet. Nerine’s ground may be too hard to dig tunnels in

Messages In This Thread
    So Our Kingdoms Are Close [Any] - by Nalia - 09-27-2018, 09:20 AM
    RE: So Our Kingdoms Are Close [Any] - by Kybeth - 10-26-2018, 06:53 AM
    RE: So Our Kingdoms Are Close [Any] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 06:56 PM
    RE: So Our Kingdoms Are Close [Any] - by Kybeth - 11-12-2018, 10:28 AM