• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Put my heart where everyone can see - Luster, Merry

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    He’s scouting, figuring that it might be useful to know if there’s someone near the borders. Though to be really honest with himself, it’s just to get a change of scenery. That, and Roseen is still pissed with him, he supposes. He can take a break from that. Thorgal is doing alright, at least.

Having passed through Hyaline just briefly he wonders when it’s safe to bring Chryseis over, too. Just to have her visit – she doesn’t need to stay in Hyaline all the time, as is his opinion, but perhaps Briseis doesn’t feel like letting their daughter out of the kingdom just yet. But maybe a trip with her father to see her grandma wouldn’t be such a problem?

And yet, there’s so many other family members just lurking around Beqanna… but he supposes that being the seventh of ten children, and so much time having passed while he was away (when two years turned out to be twenty), it was only natural. I mean, can you blame Shah for loving his wife that much?

Hmm. As a matter of fact he can’t really imagine Breckin also wanting ten kids like his mother, if she wants any at all in her busy life, so for the moment, he’s pretty safe. And has enough others to worry about, too.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[luster] @[Cimmerian]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Put my heart where everyone can see - Luster, Merry - by Leilan - 09-28-2018, 07:59 AM