• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

At A Loss For Words [any]
    Aquamarine gaze watches as Umani gestures the apple back towards him. She was so selfless; so genuinely kind. He offered a warmer smile than before and extends his whiskered muzzle out to lightly brush hers. Their warm breaths mix and the exchange has Jesper closing his long-lashed lids over his eyes as he basks in her gentleness. His lids flutter open again as her words reach his thinker-box. He listens closely as she offers to stay and listen. The black steed still held reservations about burdening a stranger with his broken heart but, he could not bear wallowing in his own misery any longer.

Unbridled poll lifts alertly to allow gaze to match the golden mare's eyes. He takes a moment to gather his thoughts and then, he begins. "Let me start from the beginning. Several years ago, I met a mare as sweet and gentle as you, Umani. I fell in love, instantly. Unfortunately, chaos struck our kingdom and we were forced to part ways before we could share our feelings. As fate would have it, we bumped into each other after things calmed down. We decided to stay together from that day forward." He pauses here, weighing his next words before speaking them outloud. "The chaos that upset the balance of our home began to seep into all of the corners of Beqanna. I volunteered to go into the darkness as a spy to learn more information. I survived though the emotional and physical scars still come to the surface from time to time. I barely made it home, but here I am. And, my first love was right there with me the entire time. The day after we made love, she was abducted by the darkness. I have not received a single update since she left." Jesper feels his heart racing as he recalls all of the emotions that have coursed through his chassis. His heart begins to race, his breathing rate becomes more rapid and, sure enough, the panic emerges in his voice. "I waited for her, just outside the border. I called for her, but there was no answer. I do not know what became of our last night together. Was she pregnant while being tortured? I cannot bring myself to think she was murdered. I just - I have no evidence one way or, another. And, I cannot bring myself to move on." The male's voice cracks as tears begin to slide down his cheek. He had hoped to compose himself better, but there is no denying he misses Lamb dearly. Jesper allows the warm liquid to soak his cheekbones for a few moments before he extends his right-front limb to wipe his wet cheeks against. His entire body language screams defeated once again and, he cannot bring himself to meet Umani's gentle gaze right now.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Umani]

Messages In This Thread
    At A Loss For Words [any] - by Jesper - 09-28-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: At A Loss For Words [any] - by Umani - 10-01-2018, 08:07 PM
    RE: At A Loss For Words [any] - by Jesper - 10-03-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: At A Loss For Words [any] - by Umani - 10-03-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: At A Loss For Words [any] - by Jesper - 10-05-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: At A Loss For Words [any] - by Umani - 10-05-2018, 01:58 PM