• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris ||

WOLFBANE

Beqanna wasn’t built in a day, and neither will Loess blossom overnight. Perhaps bigger, more pressing issues might suit the raiders in history, but in the present Wolfbane seeks to make every issue paramount. One chink in the armor means death, and as Vulgaris describes this particularly ugly chink with a grating snarl Bane feels the urgency to fix it overwhelming his other thoughts. Especially as the topic twists from Dovev to Leliana, (this must be the mare he’s seen in association with the viper) confirming the bony character to be a dangerous priority.

It must be a pissant of a horse who believes themselves strong enough to attack a mare and expect no repercussion.

A twisted frown darkens Wolfbane’s usually cheery disposition, tugging the corners of his eyes into narrow resentment over his Champion’s boast. There’s reason enough for harboring that sort of animalistic hate (had he not threatened Kagerus in the same tone, when Lepis had been stolen away?) yet nothing can be solved by standing here, despising the creature. “If you can manage to part from Leliana I’d like for us to head north, to Nerine.” The pegasus recommends, understanding that though this might not be the best time for his counterpart to leave his mate, quick action was necessary if they wanted to hunt down Dovev. “I have a few loose ends to tie up there. Give your account of the attack to Breckin and I’m positive word will spread.”

The pale wings hoisted over Wolfbane’s spine shudder at the thought of travel and purpose, his own rage inflamed by the bitter look Vulgaris throws his way. “If we can’t draw him out by whispered threats, then I’ll draw him out in battle myself.” He mutters, a single forehoof rising only to strike the ground in emphasis. “I promise you’ll get redemption.”

In a matter of words peace is converted to chaos, an emotion Loess and Bane both thrive under. He came to thank Vulgaris for the actions accrued in Sylva but now he’s got more to thank the scaled inhabitant for, choosing to hold his peace on both matters until he could fulfill the pact made between them. Throwing a quick nod in the viper’s direction, Wolfbane wheels away to spread his wings and take to the sky.

His eyes often glance down in hopes of seeing a bone-covered, thin stallion.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[vulgaris] he'll craft one on the flight over, lol. I figure we can just continue this thread in Nerine? I'll throw a starter up there and tag ya Wink
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris || - by Wolfbane - 09-29-2018, 12:27 PM
    RE: I wake up in the sky || Vulgaris || - by Wolfbane - 10-05-2018, 10:41 AM