• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's Time To Fulfill Your Promise [Ardashir]
    Ardashir
    The dolphins were something that the white stag had observed from a distance and, they seemed to be a unique experience when they did swim this far north. The splashing and play that the expressed was interesting and it was pleasant to watch the winged mare frolic with them. Though, it seemed now that his presence had interrupted the games that they played. It was so good to see Nalia keeping herself busy and happy. The lords of beqanna knew that he had done his best but failed in some parts.

He was making it right though. He would keep his promise and show her some caves and maybe a couple beach fronts. The couple caves he had scoped out seemed special enough and the last item on the agenda was a fascinating sight indeed. Ardashir watched as Nalia flew over and soon lowered herself into the water. The stags height making her move a little further up the beach line so she could stand and not have to swim.  

Her exclamation made his ears swing forward a bit in surprise but, then again he had not right to be. He had made her wait so why should she not be excited? He caught her joking tone though and chuckled a bit deeply,  “ Well, I have a couple in mind. Though I am not sure if they are already named by others I have nicknamed them. But, only one for now and the other is a surprise.” He offered his muzzle to the mare and might have taken a few steps closer to her to press his pink nose against the top line of her neck. He did not nibble her like he had last time but, just a gentle touch.

The ghost turned and started out of the water speaking as he went and hoping that she followed, “ I call the first one, ‘ Dragons Ziggurat’ I hope that does not sound too funny a title.” He walked with Nalia along the beach for a few miles more talking as they went explaining about some of the caves they passed if any, and stopped a couple times at tidal pools to take a quick peek at what the tide had stranded for the moment.

The beach would start to give way to hard stone soon and the cliffs started to creep closer almost looming over the horses as they neared the entrance of the coastal cave.They would enter the rocky cavern from the beach and Ardashir explained, “ This cavern does not get completly covered with high tide but, it can get slippery due to the moss that grows here. Please be careful.” He let Nalia go first to explore the open cavern with its large rock arches leaving for a view of the ocean that crashed against the overhang a bit below. The rock was damp from the surf and Ardashir had to bend his head down a bit to continue forward.     

The blue in an ocean of gray..

@[Nalia]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's Time To Fulfill Your Promise [Ardashir] - by Ardashir - 10-10-2018, 01:55 PM