• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bury my love in the moondust; sviko
    He knows inclusion but it feels different these days. Different enough to make him seek out the pinnacles crags of his homeland or the waterways that call to the gills on his neck. Some strange infusion of wild magic had suddenly set him apart as much as his siblings’ more outgoing natures had. Sviko has simply grown more withdrawn with a nomadic state fixed on a point in the horizon that only he could see.

His blue eyes take in this parcel of untouched meadow from the sway of the grasses to the big cat smell. Whatever lives here is neat enough to dispose of the bones so as not to scare anyone off. Or maybe they ate the bones too... he shivers just a little at the spooky thought before squaring himself up to face the inevitable.

Which happens to be a lion.
    A tawny sleek lion with a feminine voice.
    Lioness.

His mouth gapes open in astonishment at the fact that she can talk and is clearly talking to him. The colt doesn’t really recover smoothly - he has no charm to him yet, but it’s there, buried beneath the indecision of adolescence. Plus he’s recognizing that she’s more than just a lion; probably a shifter like his uncle since other animals don’t seem to talk back to a measly little horse like him. 

Finally he shuts his mouth as his baby blues settle firmly on her. Oddly, he’s not afraid though he’s positive she could make a meal out of him if she wanted to - except she’s asking about deer so she must have no interest in devouring him which is good, he’s a bit partial to this sack of meat and bones that he wears. “Not really...” but he’s suddenly thinking of Will and her antlers and how she was as deer-like as anyone could get as far as the antlers went. 

“But I bet I could scare them out towards you...” because hey, it sounds like a good idea to him to flush the deer out towards her and she can pick the weakest or smallest off. Odd, it doesn’t bother him to sacrifice a deer or two - she needs to eat too!

@[Daedra]

Messages In This Thread
    bury my love in the moondust; sviko - by Daedra - 10-01-2018, 07:04 AM
    RE: bury my love in the moondust; kristin pony - by Sviko - 10-21-2018, 04:26 PM