• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i told you that i need affection, starsin.
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

Starsin had all of Beqanna at her figurative fingertips.

Most children had a mother telling them where to go or where to stay, but not her. Starlust has always done the bare minimum to raise her children, essentially just enough to keep them alive, and only because they were beautiful. Starsin was no different. From the moment she had stood, she had been more or less on her own. If she was hungry, she had to actually find her mother. But the stark white mare was like a ghost — disappearing the moment she diverted her attention. She didn’t mind. It meant she had no strings, and she could travel wherever and whenever she saw fit.

The playground was the last place she thought she would go. Her interest in other children was non-existent, to the point that not even reading their minds could amuse her. Their thoughts were all terribly similar, and disgustingly dull. The adults that lingered in the common lands weren’t much better, but at least a majority of them had already withstood so much trauma that she could  sift through their memories and read them like a semi-interesting book.

On this bright summer day, however, the onyx colored filly finds herself walking the path that lead to the playground. Through the trees that dotted the landscape she can hear their high pitched laughter, and already she bristles in annoyance. Her small ears tilt part way backwards, inwardly rolling her eyes at how ridiculous they all sounded. She was just about to turn around when a roan colt catches her eye, and her dark blue eyes narrow to study him. The sun glints off his golden markings, and a pair of magnificent wings sat perched upon his back. He was already handsome, and his apparent disinterest in what was happening around was all she needed to see.

With her interest mildly piqued, she makes her move; her gait  not as awkward as most her age, and the sashay in her stride did not match her still too young body. She sighs a dramatic sigh once she is close enough, watching the rock he kicked go tumbling across the ground. ”I think they’re boring too,” And she gestures to the playing children as she says it, offering the colt a too sweet smile. ”I’m Starsin. Sorry if I interrupted this enthralling game of Kick the Rock you’ve got going on.”

@[Ophanim]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i told you that i need affection, starsin. - by Starsin - 10-05-2018, 01:05 AM