• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

squeeze me, I dare you [Heartfire]

Arthas
    It was nothing but another day for Arthas, he found himself mixed with emotions. Him and Lepis were on the rocks, he ran into Rey and though he promised to refrain from her the temptation was just to much for him. She was hurt, she needed him, and the feelings they once had came rushing back. Besides...if his own queen would not give him the love he desired, why should he live a lonely life? His mind was clouded with dark thoughts, deciding between a promise he gave his queen, or standing by the side of another.

He couldn't be bothered with his thoughts today, instead he planned to venture out of the kingdom. Perhaps he would head to the forest and seek out a new recruit, strengthening the kingdom always cleared his head. He slowly passed through the kingdom, but his attention shifted when the scent of another kingdom ran through his nares. He tilted his head and gazed around, shortly after he could barely here the mumbling of conversation. His head tilted, it appears his trip to the forest will be delayed today, he had to find out who was lurking among his kingdom.

As he crept near the source of the mumbled talking he found two equines. He remained hidden as he watched the encounter, a small bay child who appeared to be too far away from home. And then there was a roaned mare, she carried the scent of Nerine and his ears lowered closer to his dome. The  colt appeared to be unsure of his current situation, but regardless he stood his ground, an admirable trait. Arthas finds himself thinking of when he first met Wolfbane, the the striped colt was older than this one, but Arthas saw the potential in him straight away.

No more of this nonsense, not only was this mare trespassing on Sylva grounds, this colt did not need to be harassed any further. Arthas steps out of his hiding, his ears remained low to his dome as he stepped right beside the young colt. Why are you tresspassing? You better run back to Nerine before you start trouble you don't want  he spits a warning to the mare. His gaze quickly flicks to the colt, hoping he was more relaxed, wondering were his mother was. His eyes settle back on the mare, why was she really here? And what did she want from this young colt?

Dangerous Business

@[Juice] @[Heartfire]

Messages In This Thread
    squeeze me, I dare you [Heartfire] - by Juice - 10-02-2018, 11:36 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Heartfire] - by Juice - 10-11-2018, 05:05 AM
    RE: squeeze me, I dare you [Heartfire] - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 08:21 PM