• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can you See the Truth Behind a Curtain of Lies? [Clayton, Solace & Family]

This colt seems rather pleased to meet me.  And when he reiterates his comment about liking my horns, I simply follow his gaze upwards, finding two spirals protruding from his skull.  My silver eyes rotate farther to attempt to see these horns he speaks of of mine but to no avail.  A small snort comes from my nares and I decide to just smile in response.  It is all I can think of to do.

Solace and Clayton are both quick to agree to the lake venture and I stand there with nothing but a forced smile upon my lips.  It was such an awkward thing, this smiling, but everyone seemed to be doing it so I try my hardest to fit in.  Clayton looks to me and asks if it is ok that he shows me to this lake.  I examine his face, and in no finding of sarcasm, I nod in agreeance.  "Sure, I guess," I squeak quietly, a small genuine smile creeps naturally across my maw. 

Then they are moving.  Solace calling Clayton to lead the way.  He does so with vigor and I instinctively follow a pace behind him.  The tawny wings at my sides upheld slightly as I prance onward...

Kreed

@[Clayton] @[Solace] Do we want to have this enter into the lake party thing?  Or Clayton and Kreed can break off into a thread when they reach the lake?  Doesn't matter to me. Sry it took so long

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can you See the Truth Behind a Curtain of Lies? [Clayton, Solace & Family] - by Kreed - 10-23-2018, 09:41 PM