• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  take me somewhere [ nice ] (Jesper/Splash)

I’m not celebrating long before I hear an interruption in the guffawing of the wilderness, birds holding their tiny breaths for a few moments as they detect a prowler heading in my direction.

I sniff, my sensitive nares drinking in the crisp air surrounding me, taking note of its freshness. Within its body hides a new scent - someone I’ve not met (which makes sense; I’ve never been to this land before). He is earthy, musky with a hint of sweetness; and as my eyes flit to and fro from tree to shrub, I find him. His skin is dark, the complete opposite of mine, with tresses that dance with bronze in the sunlight. His face is friendly, and I appreciate this. Though I’m not overly concerned of threat, I am much more of a peace-keeper than a warlord.

The stag approached with no hint of peril. He wears a soft smile on his dark lips, and I return the gesture with a smirk of my own. “Hello miss, my name is Jesper. I hope Beqanna is receiving you well,” The stranger offers with a soft voice. I savor the name of these new lands in my mouth: Beqanna. 

“Thank you, Jesper,” I retort, voice whimsical with kindness. “I’m glad to know the name of this land, now,” I continue. “My name is Nakir. As you already know, I’m new to Beqanna. So far, I am enjoying myself very much. It’s beautiful here,” I admit; Beqanna was beautiful. To me, it felt like there were a million new opportunities lying on the horizon, like slumbering creatures silently craving to be woken. 

My green eyes leave Jesper’s for a few moments, looking curiously around us, listening to the leaves continue to flutter against themselves. “Were you born here, Jesper?” I query, my placid gaze once more focusing on the dark stag before me. I cock a hind-hoof, my hips lazily rolling in relaxation. 

N A K I R

and if you`re still breathing, you’re the lucky ones, cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs

@ Jesper

Messages In This Thread
    RE: take me somewhere [ nice ] (Jesper/Splash) - by Adira - 10-10-2018, 08:22 PM