• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any]

Mary
    He was arrogant as all hell, but she liked it. She always met nice and proper equines, but he was different. She liked a horse who was able to say whatever they want, he was the first horse to push her buttons. In reality, he seemed like a perfect fit for Sylva, perhaps even someone she could call a friend in the future. 

She asks if he wanted to visit Sylva, see it in its flesh and glory. I could do more than that he responds, she looks at him and wanted to burst out laughing but maintained her composure. Wouldn't you like that  she gives a quick wink before once again moving towards Sylva. It'll be interesting to meet your daddy he mutters, this time she was unable to hold back a smile  Oh yes, make sure you tell him the kingdom princess is an innocent angel but in all reality, she hoped he told her father she flirted with him  Damn Arthas, he was always trying to 'protect' Mary, but she was more than capable of handling herself, she did not need her fathers guidance. Nothing made her more happy than seeing her father happy, the asshole labeled Mary a bastard when he crowned Lepis queen, leaving her own mother a mistress  She bears the stallion once again, she reaches her maw out and gently nibbles at his whiskers, This way she demands, running off once again not looking back for him. 

The travel to Sylva was rather quiet, but fast. The scent of the forest filled her nares, this is it. She announces, the bright green trees were fully bloomed and offered protection from any winged equines above. The forest offered the perfect amount of shade from the cruel summer heat. 

Long May She Reign

@[Oriax]

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 06:27 AM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-05-2018, 03:51 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-05-2018, 04:07 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Oriax - 10-05-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Arthas - 10-06-2018, 07:19 PM
    RE: Show Me Your Secrets -[Oriax,Any] - by Mary - 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM