• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost to the hunt as I was to you; any
    While Daemron had been tolerant of the mare’s presence and had harboured at least some interest toward the nameless colorshifter, the encounter quickly takes a sour turn as her remarks become more volatile. A short bark of laughter slips from him even as his gaze narrows. “Was I threatening you?” His voice might have sounded more incredulous if it weren’t suddenly laced with sarcasm, and his ears press backward against the willow of his mane.

If not for his pressing need to return to Pyxis with the news that they’d finally located a member of her family, compiled with how Red’s antics had grated at his nerves, perhaps Daemron might have felt more lenient. However, the outburst from the now-black stranger had also brought his own shortened fuse to the point of combustion. He steps forward, his eyes steely. “Whether you’re a criminal or not, shifter, you can rest assured that I don’t really care. You’re free to go about your own business in the damn forest as you very well please.”

He turns away then, brimming with irritation for the scenario that had unfolded as his willowed tail whips about his hocks. Had he known, he might have let Red have her fun after all. He had half a mind to bring forth others, if only to show her what a real threat looked like – but it wasn’t worth his time. Instead he growls, “In fact, I have somewhere to be.” And with that, Daemron does not spare the darkly woman another glance. He simply leaves.
    daemron
    lost to the hunt as I was to you

@[Rey] in light of the version change I hope it's okay to have wrapped this thread up <333
    not to say they can't bump into one another again for more inflammatory fun >:]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: lost to the hunt as I was to you; any - by Daemron - 10-31-2018, 10:59 PM