• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Nilla pony;
    Absenthium

I've waited too long with my feet on the ground
    I'll get so high, no one can get my wings

She got a seriously creepy smile on her face when he mentioned cuddles, and he took a mental note not to say that word again. Ever. Not in front of this one. And his body tensed up, too. And oh god, she was right there against him and her wings are all over him. His own wings lifted and move out of the way quickly before she could pass right through them like a damn ghost.

She nuzzled his chest and stepped back, talking about some kind of game or something that most definitely did NOT sound fun. Especially when the odds were that he was about to get cuddled a ton more. Because let's face it, he didn't exactly know any of the kingdoms, not by name. He'd only seen a couple of them then turned right back around to make sure his sister and mom were safe from dad. Highest priority.

"Um." Yeah, he wasn't sure. Roll a dice, say something random, hope for the best? He was about to get snuggled to death, wasn't he?

"The forest?" Most places were a forest, right? Or at least had one? Even a little one? That should count. He hoped.

Messages In This Thread
    Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-05-2018, 02:42 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-05-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-08-2018, 07:52 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-12-2018, 07:35 AM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Absenthium - 10-14-2018, 08:21 PM
    RE: Nilla pony; - by Tähti - 10-17-2018, 02:20 PM