• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

One foot toward the gallows || Breckin, Vulgaris ||
    Vulgaris
    Her introduction is brief and to the point. Vulgaris assumes she’s someone important to the kingdom but he doesn’t dwell on it for long. Instead he simply tries to remember the name as another approaches their group. This one is more cheerful and even bumps Wolfbane jokingly. The serpent remains silent as he observes and waits patiently for the formalities to fall to the wayside so the business aspect of their visit could begin. His sage colored eyes focus on the friendly one as he offers up his name and Vulgaris offers a slight nod of his head in response.

Wolfbane speaks and he turns his head to listen while he explains the foundation of their strange friendship. Was it common for the Loessian lord to befriend his captives? But he lets the strangeness of it pass him by when he brings up the hunt. A smile curls across the edges of his lips as he turns to the representatives of Nerine.

But just as his lips part to speak, there is an intrusion into their little gathering. He doesn’t recognize her at first, as she had been unimportant to him at their last meeting. A low growl thunders from within him as he takes a step closer, head tilted to watch her closely.

And whose protection are you under, I wonder?” he asks as he turns his gaze to Breckin and Leilan for a moment. “I’ll paint Loess with his blood, and yours too if it pleases me.

A storm of violent visions fill his head as his dark smile remains on his face. Without Leliana or Adna to soothe the inferno of his anger, he forgets how to rein in the hunger. Instead he simply lets it take hold for a while as he eyes her throat.

Why don’t you just cut your losses now and save yourself the trouble?

His eyes meet her gaze and he waits. Vulgaris is sure she’ll decline but he likes to watch others deny their own salvation. It would make the hunt that much more pleasurable for him.
    " ancient language, speak through fingers. the awful edges where you end and i begin. "
    @[Wolfbane] @[Breckin] @[Leilan] @[Heartfire] yeehaw

Messages In This Thread
    RE: One foot toward the gallows || Breckin, Vulgaris || - by vulgaris - 10-17-2018, 11:42 AM