• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] MATURE

She is how he had always known her.  Vibrant, intellective.  At first she seems to fall easily into his charms, then its as if he never meant anything at all to her.  This brims the thoughts of his imprisonment.  The hellish nightmares that bedeviled his every moment.  

He was nothing, to no one.

He pulls away from her as she laughs into his face.  He isn't shocked at her retort, his soft demeanor now changing to something much harsher as the anger boils once again.  All of her questions go unanswered, for there isn't a free breath to answer them upon.  In a split second the lavender stallion turns on the pearlescent mare, teeth grasping for the tender bone of her wings.  All the strength in his front quarters bore down onto her.  Hooves striking to rip flesh and to break bone.  He had come here for another but no one was safe from his fury.

Once he is satisfied she cannot escape, he presses into her.  "Do you miss me now?" His voice is broadish and hateful.  Their first fornication had been gentle and out of pure passion.  This time it would be anything but pleasurable, for her.  Jaws part to allow his incisors to cut into the tender flesh at her withers.  Using it as leverage to pull himself on top of her.  His forelimbs clamping around her hips and pulling her into him -not caring if it hurt, as he forced himself inside of her.  "Scream for me Sabra," he demands of her, "Scream for your Queen to come save you."  The wickedness in his tone is thick.  Hate was consuming him, even as he brought pleasure to himself.

When he is finished with her, he releases her to stumble and fall.  To call for the one he truly seeked, "Where is your Queen now Sabra?!"

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Sabra] Respond how you wish and tag whomever you want to respond Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder[Sabra] - by Klaudius - 10-10-2018, 07:03 PM