• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

When I leave, will you let me go? [Any]
    Cyneric
    the Wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

He has decided he likes her, and wags his tail at the woman of dark and white. She compliments him and he gleams, because his mother is much sparser with kind words and compliments, and he’s so happy to recieve one. No matter how little it may mean to her, to him it means the world. Though he’s a tiny bit less sure about the big bad woods-part, but, she’s here, and so he’s not alone, and he tilts his head at her slightly. ”You’re here. It’s not that bad, is it?” If the woods are bad why is she here then?

”Monsters?” he frowns a deep puppy-frown. Mother called him a monster sometimes, when he did something she didn’t like, but other than that he wasn’t sure what the word truly meant. ”I’m a monster. I think?” He looks up at the mare, Tyrna she said, looking for confirmation.

”Mother is...” he looks around but he didn’t see her. ”I may have run too fast for her.” he whispers to the sabino mare with a childish giggle to his voice. ”I can stick with you if you want? Protect you from the monsters?” He stands up, and gives her a practise-growl (though the sound is probably too childish to be any kind of fearsome).

@[Tyrna]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: When I leave, will you let me go? [Any] - by Cyneric - 10-26-2018, 10:02 AM