• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Vulgaris;
    Vulgaris
    Even in his worst nightmares, he never hurts the ones he loves. Vulgaris doesn’t have even the slightest clue what sounds her bones would make if he squeezed her too tight or what her blood might taste like. These are things that have never crossed his mind even when the hunger was too much for him to bear. He doesn’t know the terrors she faced beneath the ocean surface or why she’s come to him crying so hard but he holds her close all the same. All he needs to know is that she needs him right now.

He listens when her words are coated in venom and forged in the heat of some unspoken anger. There’s a sinking feeling in the depths of his stomach. If Shiya tried to harm Leliana, what would he do? Would he have to know the sounds of their bones breaking? For a second, his breathing shutters, and he realizes what a hell he’s built for all of them. He leans his head against hers and sighs into her warming skin.

Shiya,” he says weakly as he kisses the curve of her jaw. “I want everything. I am greedy and I will take it all.

His teeth trace the muscles of her neck and they grit across the scales adorning her skin like his. He’s always tried so hard to be honest with her and this time is no different. Vulgaris has a heart that seeks only to consume and collect rather than cherish a single woman in his life and he knows it. He is a slave to it.

I love you, I love you a hundred times. But I will always be so hungry.

Larva used to tell him of the mistakes he made in an effort to teach the young serpent. Maybe he thought his stories would make Vulgaris a kind of redemption. Maybe he wanted to break the awful cycle his forefathers had crafted. But his words fell on deaf ears and the son repeats the sins of the father, on and on, amen.

He presses his lips to hers and dreads the days to come.
    He dreads the weight of all this greed.
    " ancient language, speak through fingers. the awful edges where you end and i begin. "
    @[Shiya]

Messages In This Thread
    Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 12:15 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-11-2018, 10:38 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-18-2018, 10:23 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-22-2018, 11:02 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-25-2018, 11:59 AM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-26-2018, 12:02 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by Shiya - 10-26-2018, 01:58 PM
    RE: Vulgaris; - by vulgaris - 10-29-2018, 06:18 PM