• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in the darkness I'll be back for you; any
    Shiya
    The eyes. She remembers his eyes as they bore into her.
    And his skin, so warm and heated by a sinful lust as she trembled beneath him in want.

Another desperate attempt of hers to sate her reminiscent joy. Children, she had thought, would lift the darkness that swirled at the front of her mind. Love: she tested the theory, but nothing was ever meant to be. What she wanted never came to fruition – not with him or any other suitors that warmed her bed.

Their coupling resulted in a deformed son, one of many that she discarded because survival would be a struggle for him. Only the fittest, right? But while her children had been physically weak, Shiya was emotionally and mentally. A man could merely smile in her direction and her knees would quake as though her world was shifting. She was desperate to mirror the love of her parents, but monsters never have happy endings, do they?

Her tongue slips thoughtfully across her lips, wondering whether he would remember her. It had been so long ago; if not for his vibrant eyes, she would have forgotten him. Some nights, he would visit her dreams, but she never quite grasped whether she was glad or sad to see his face when her eyes closed for the night.

Shiya blinks, confirming that he is here and this is not another dream or memory. Slipping forward, she searches the face that once looked down on her and bit her neck, sweated onto her and left her pregnant. ”Hello,” she catches herself from saying his name as curiosity twists through her thoughts, testing him without knowing the desired outcome.

For you, I'd give my last breath

I just don't even know lmao

Messages In This Thread
    RE: in the darkness I'll be back for you; any - by Shiya - 10-08-2018, 09:28 PM