• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas
    The flatness in his voice was unmistakable, but it does not stop me anymore than the way he flinches away from my touch. I know he will relax quickly, and sure enough I feel the tension easy from the muscle of his shoulder beneath my lips, and I tug at the thread of emotion until it is nothing more than a single strand. It holds steady but does not interfere, and I focus on Arthas, certain in my control. The dappled stallion reaches for me, and the warmth of his mouth against my side makes my breath catch in my throat.

Mostly it is fear, but the shimmering thread of lust I feed him is not far from my mind, and the heat seeps beneath my skin.

It would be easy, I realize, so easy to press myself against him. I could let him take me now, and he’d never be the wiser. Without meaning to, I expand the thread of projection to him, and I barely stifle a gasp of sudden lust against his dappled shoulder. My teeth nip at his skin like passionate fingers grasping flesh, but the taste of him is the taste of Sylva and the bile rises in my throat in an instant.

I peak, heedless of the surge of lust I’ve just poured into the stallion beside me. "Arthas we need to talk."

The rest of the words stick in my tongue, and the acidic burn at the back of my mouth remains even as I start to take a step away from him.

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-12-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-19-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Lepis - 10-20-2018, 03:08 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - Arthas - by Arthas - 10-21-2018, 12:08 PM