• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open ||
    litotes

Having grown comfortable and attached in his time in Hyaline, Litotes has not left since he first met Warlight. There was an air of safety that permeated here that he cannot say no to. It is the first time in years he does not feel completely on edge.

Lie is now fairly familiar with Hyaline. There are plenty of secrets he has yet to discover, but his understanding of the land is now extensive. His favorite spot is the lake, which is what led him to a beautiful little valley a few days before. Now, whenever he feels he must be truly secluded, he treks to his sweet little vale.

Today, his path feels different, almost disturbing. In the past, Lie would have considered signs of another an agitation, but now he only feels mild discomfort. He can smell them as he travels closer - a scent of wood and a scent of water intertwining peacefully. The way their existences coincide soothes Lie; suddenly he feels no fear at all when the thought of meeting them crosses his mind.

He eases into the valley, body now swathed in sunlight and legs teased by endless stalks of impossibly emerald grass. There are three: a gleaming and golden girl, an antlered woman, and a large black feline. An unfamiliar creature that practically screams predator would have normally given Lie pause, but the wrapping warmth of the day and the sweet whispers of the verdure spur him into action.

Approaching at a friendly trot, the stallion dips his head and whinnies light-heartedly. Lie barely catches the last couple of words of the buckskin girl and stays quiet, awaiting a response from the bay and white woman.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Adria] @[Kagerus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sweetheart turned Sour tart || Any/Open || - by litotes - 10-16-2018, 09:23 PM