• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bro and hot babes. or any;
    If I never wash the sand from my feet...
    Well, what do you know! A handsome guy! Ish.
    Sort of.. a bit sober. But still.

"Do you need something?"

Lochwood's bright gaze held steady on him, thrilled to have found a local. Or having caught a local's attention, at least. Now he'd surely find his brother and find wherever he's supposed to bunker down. Hah. Not bunker down.

"Do I know you?"

"Nahh. But we're cool though," he replied with a casual shrug. He had no idea how so unlike his parents he'd turned out, growing up so far away from the family in a different world. Mom had had a reason, he assumed. But he was sure his brother wouldn't be so bad. Pretty sure. And they never talked about a dad. Probably ran off on mom, the bastard. Ah, well.

"Say, man. I'm lookin' for my brother, actually. Mom dropped me off nearby to come stay with him." Unless Lochwood turned out to be too much for him to handle, but he wasn't going to add that part. He eyes the guy though, because wouldn't that be just his fabulous luck if he'd landed right in his brother's hands? Or Mom's tricky planning.

"I kinda don't know what he looks like though. Our mom is Djinni, and my bro's name is Ivar. You know where I can find him?"

You know, he was kind of tempted to test his little persuasion on the guy, lighten him up a little, get him a bit friendlier. But he held it back for now. The guy was so serious though. Could use some lightening up, some party time.

Lochwood

Messages In This Thread
    Bro and hot babes. or any; - by Lochwood - 10-12-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: Bro and hot babes. or any; - by Ivar - 10-12-2018, 06:10 PM
    RE: Bro and hot babes. or any; - by Lochwood - 10-28-2018, 09:55 AM