• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES

Rhae peels away from the group, leaving a wake of confusion from the fairer members of their little group, and Will does her best to stifle an open-mouth laugh at Koko's comment with a snort. She shakes her head glancing up to Clayton, "Well there you have them, The Princes of Hyaline." Just then Tahti lands elegantly in the sand (too well for someone who was actually her age) and makes her way to them. Her comment widens the smile of the antlered girl, but she wonders if it will do the same for Clayton. "Glad you could make it, baby," she counters. Her tone dancing between the two possible connotations of the word, baby. But as Will looks back to Clayton to see how he is taking the banter, Lie's bright form catches her eye. 

She is surprised to feel an uneasiness pulling at her as Lie leans into the girl, Kensa, she had seen Rhea with. But with all the activity surrounding her, she doesn't have time to worry about that just yet.  She steps back, pulling herself out of the group and into an open space a few passes back from the waves. Her slight frame settles into a relaxed three-legged stance as she watches the living mass of them, pleased despite her brother's distress. 

"Hello everyone!" Hyaline's Princess calls, her young voice rising above the mumble of introductions and waves. She waits for a breath, her dark sapphire eyes scanning the crowd gathered. The turn-out had exceeded her expectations and happiness is easy to read on her face - her stubborn scowl is nowhere to be found tonight.

"I'm Warlight, but you can call me Will," she says casually to the group at large, making sure she meets each individual gaze as she speaks. "I hope all of the introductions are out of the way, because we have a game planned and you may need a partner."  

"And you want to put in your best effort," she adds, her roaming gaze finally landing on Rhae and her smile growing a little mischievous. "First prize is worth hunting for." 

Putting back on her business-like airs with a shake of her neck, she dives into the knitty-gritty. "There are three items hidden within a 10-minute walk of right here, so don't wander too far. You will know them when you see them. In a little bit I will call everyone back here, and bring whatever you find with you." 

"And yes," she reminds them before they can disperse."you can form pairs or search alone..." 

With a step back and a little rear for dramatic flair she opens the hunt "Go!"

Warlight
    Soul as sweet as blood red jam

OOC: there are six locations to search, three of these pre-determined locations have the prizes! Post as many times as you would with your ponies exploring one of the listed locations (alone or with a friend) before Thursday Mid-day eastern time (November 1st) 

Thursday I will OOC post which locations had which prizes, at which point you can IC find the object (if you are one of the lucky ones) and regroup on the beach to find out what your prize means! 

THE LOCATIONS - flesh out these locations as much as you want:
    Massive cavern
    Hidden cave
    Suspicious looking mound in the sand on the north side of the cove
    Something strange is floating out past the surf...
    The south side of the beach has an interesting key-hole rock formation
    Follow a winding trail into the meadow above the beach

Please Note OOC above your post which location you choose

I am sending Radar a message on Discord with which locations contain which prizes Smile
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Warlight - 10-29-2018, 09:09 AM