• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Seeking a thrill - Blue, any
    is it drowning if you can breath underwater?//find a better quote
    The water has taken the wind out of her sails – proverbially. The roan filly lies motionless on the sand, the only movement the rise and fall of her barrel as she inhales and exhales. Overhead white fluffy clouds drift across the last of the blue sky, colors beginning to tinge the edges of the world. She only bothers to stir when she hears hooves in the sand, and then the sound of hooves turns into a worried voice.

Groaning, (she can already feel bruises forming all over her body where the water crashed down with such wild abandon), the girl rolls up to lie sternally, front legs stretched out in preparation to get back up, and blinks at the stranger out of still-dazed amber eyes. She only becomes excited when an eyeful of the other girl’s dark wings makes her realize this was the flyer who’d distracted her! She nickers in excited greeting and scrambles to her feet, dazed mind and batter body momentarily forgotten.

“I’m okay!” she chirps, smiling. “I just got distracted,” she says, averting her eyes sheepishly, “and the water got away from me.” The bashfulness doesn’t last long, though, and she steps closer and looks at the black and white mare curiously, slowly extending her own dark muzzle in offered greeting. “I’m Blue. Do you live here?”

@[Eifa]

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 10-19-2018, 02:30 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 10-24-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 10-28-2018, 11:34 AM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 10-31-2018, 10:50 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 11-06-2018, 10:09 AM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 11-06-2018, 08:29 PM