• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Seeking a thrill - Blue, any
    let that lonely feeling wash away; maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
    “Hi Eifa,” she repeats the other girl’s name with a smile, but she can’t quite keep her bright eyes from roaming the other filly’s wings with obvious curiosity. Her dad has wings, but mom doesn’t, and neither do the twins, her siblings closest in age. Flight is something she thinks would be really cool, but somehow, she thinks that her water powers will never get her to the sky. Brennen, of course, staunchly refuses to attempt to lift his youngest child into the sky with magic, because he insists there are too many risks.

“I was born here too,” she says with another bright smile, claiming her homeland for what it is; she may not live here all the time, but her mother had brought her to Ischia to be born, giving her this shared history with her sire and her half-siblings. Perhaps that was on purpose, but perhaps it was simply a happy accident. “But I don’t really live here. Mom lives in Nerine, so that’s where I live, most of the time. We’re just here to visit Dad. But Mom wanted to talk to him alone.”

The undertones of that conversation are lost on Blue, and that is definitely for the best. “Hey, you wanna go to the waterfall? I can move the water and it makes it so easy to get into the cave behind it – maybe something cool is in there.” Event after discovering that dangerous, pounding water could be shunted aside to reveal the cave behind, the filly has been nervous to go beyond the mouth of the cave alone. What if there are ghosts? Or filly-eating bugs? But together, perhaps she will be brave enough.

Messages In This Thread
    Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 10-19-2018, 02:30 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 10-24-2018, 09:17 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 10-28-2018, 11:34 AM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 10-31-2018, 10:50 PM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Eifa - 11-06-2018, 10:09 AM
    RE: Seeking a thrill - Blue, any - by Blue - 11-06-2018, 08:29 PM