• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private] Soul of root, heart of void - Titanica
    Rajanish
    So interesting. Her mother might have a useful trait or two, too. He doesn't need to think long on it; instead intensifies the disease and accelerates it until the weakness, the lack of fire, becomes enough to fully fade it. He shakes his head as he looks at her. "You don't look well, girl. Come with me, please, I'll find you a place to rest and then I'll go find your mother, okay?" He doesn't wait long, nodding his head in the general direction of a cave by the oceanside he has in mind (the path is slippery but it's reachable now, with the low tide; unreachable half of the time because of the higher tide that will flood the way. If she becomes any sicker that will be even more of a challenge to walk, even in the low tide, but that's for later. She doesn't need to leave, after all - it is a perfect place to keep a sick girl imprisoned.

If she doesn't fall for this then there are harsher methods - he just makes her feel a little more ill and she won't be able to run far, she won't be able to put up a resistance if he should grab her by her mane now. But he'd rather she come willingly.
    No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break.
    No voice to cry out suffering.

@[Titanica]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [private] Soul of root, heart of void - Titanica - by Rajanish - 11-11-2018, 10:31 AM