• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All Good Things Come To An End -{Bane}
    When Arthas came to Loess he was hoping the humor the two always shared would life his spirits. Instead he was humiliated by the fact he never saw a romance between his prior queen and his best friend. Arthas has come a long way in his anger, but in this moment all the betrayal and pain forced his body to boil, it was only time before he would lose it  

The pair's gaze turns to the single blue feather together, did they think he wouldn't find out? Was he planning on ever telling Arthas? Would he have avoided him forever? No horse demands anything of me Bane states, Arthas looks on bewildered. The power has gone to his head, love was shadowing his better judgement. Bane was messing with the wrong stallion, he will not be put in whatever place Bane was trying.

I'm curious what you'll do, since its true. Before you answer remind yourself were you are, and who you are talking to. The striped stallion has lost his mind, Arthas stares at him in disbelief. The his discontent was obvious, the acid his body secretes started to bubble.

Oh Bane I know where I am, in case you forgot I was once the king to the thriving Loess. This kingdom was once my home, I have friends still lying within the kingdom, I know what this kingdom has to offer. His tone grew cold, A kingdom that I passed on to you, Bane. I obviously made the wrong choice, you are letting the power get to your head. It is you who should be reminded who you're talking to   He was older than Bane, he has seen war before, he has seen beqannas lands shift, he has seen leaders fall.

You knew what you were doing, I hope she is worth everything you will lose. Loess and Sylva no longer have ties, if any Loess member is seen in Sylva they will be taken captive. Consider this your warning of war Bane, I suggest you gather your army. He didn't want anything from Bane, not Loess or Lepis, perhaps the mutual feeling of betrayal.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All Good Things Come To An End -{Bane} - by Arthas - 10-28-2018, 02:29 PM