• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any]
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

The filly comes to a stand just in front of the granite female, happily finding a greeting in the form of a smile coming from the stranger.  At least I hadn't approached carelessly a threatening equine, so I am quick to offer another smile.

I welcome her openingly, looking at the etched edges of her pinto pattern and wings tucked to her side.  I had always wished to fly above the Tephran haze and circle the volcanos billowing top.  My eyes divert to hers when she states her name and purpose for being here.  Visitors were common here and I am always willing to give tours...

I giggle at her comment, "Tephra definitely isn't cool, in terms of temperature.  But yes, it is a fine place to explore." My lavender forelock falls across my view from a light sea breeze and I am quick to toss it back with a jolt of my dished face.  "Besides the warm weather Tephra is a very calm atmosphere... You wouldn't expect that with an active volcano to the north,"  my face turns to where the jewel of the land reaches high into the clouds.  "Oh! Do you want to go see it?!  It is quite amazing actually.  I can take you there!", voice high pitched with enthusiasm. 

In my excitement, I prance in place, readying myself to ask the girl where she comes from and in anticipation of her acceptance of my offering...

@[Nalia] Again... Sry for the wait.  Hard to find happy muse after work lol so Saturday morning is best for Kove muse

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any] - by Kove - 11-17-2018, 11:36 AM