• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any]
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

My invite is answered with haste and so I lead on.  My body quickly and without effort, bends and twists along the rocky incline winding up the large formation.  Small pebbles loosen under hoof and trickle down the path until they find rest.  "It's just a little farther," I call to the piebald mare behind me.  

I am more excited than perhaps necessary when we reach the very place I had referenced.  It is a stone ledge overlooking their world high up alongside the volcano, the clouds nearly a reach away.  My smile is wide and eyes stare out across the lands.  From here I can see the autumn forests of one land and the mountain tops of another far beyond my reach. It is perhaps more special to me than the winged mare.  I do not possess such a grand ability to soar with the colorful avian. "Is this what flying is like?!"   I wonder out loud, the breeze catching my lilac tassels as I outstretch my neck.  Closing my eyes,  I dream as though I am really flying and in my wishing I do not notice my powers pulling the sunlight to form wings at my side.  Their edges glow with the brightness of the sun itself, large and extending from my shoulders they become nearly tangible...

@[Nalia] figured it might be fun for her to discover sunlight wings lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any] - by Kove - 12-09-2018, 01:21 PM