• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great
    Electra

Oleander is  stiff thing, it isn't often that Electra finds herself nailed against a wooden board. She's usually drawn to the runaways and the reckless, but this one is so poised, so proper as if awaiting to be corrupted by Electra's own kinky fuckery. The very thought sends chills quaking through her bones, in anticipation, oh how lovely will this one be. 

"Oleander.." She tastes her name, it's sweet and tender upon the tongue. She bites her lip, a tactic to reel in the silver beauty's attention as the sun-kissed stallion interrupts. Her vibrant gaze flickers for a moment, meeting the stallion with almost disgust, yet her expression is unfazed, focused upon the very art of seduction. He will not break her pull on Oleander.

The midnight and pearl temptress pulls herself closer to Oleander, her body beginning to tenderly coil around her. The tension between their skin unfolding, barely inches away from her touch, yet Electra withholds herself, she knows better than to pressure Oleander. "I can offer you many things, love." She toys, her tone is incredulously sweet, yet carved with an edge. As she circles her, hips swaying melodically, as a wickedly provocative smile forms on her pale lips. "Pleasure, attention, a home." She lists, slowly as her tail lashed at her hind sensually. "Just say the word, love. And that and more can all be yours..." She trails her vocals becoming airy, as she pulls up beside her gently pressing her gorgeous body against the grey mare, in an almost possessive notion. 

Her focus lingering on the stallion for a tick, he's a handsome thing, she had to admit, but surely he was no match to her seductry. She grows weary for a moment, perhaps undermining him as she unleashes herself upon Oleander, in an effort to lure the grey mare. Her wicked smile widening as her lips run along the crest of the silver maiden's neck. 

Like the sweetener you are

She's giving Magnus the cold shoulder sorry Laura lol
    @[Oleander] @[magnus]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Oleander - 10-25-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I am Great and Deserve to Feel Great - by Electra - 10-26-2018, 12:27 AM