• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  here it comes with no warning; bruise

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

She is his masterpiece, and he loves her for it—just not in the way she thinks.

She had been so unmoving when he had first met her, but eventually (oh, eventually) she melted under his deft hands. With enough pressure, enough cunning, she eventually began to bend and what a thrill it had been to feel that give, the way the material shifted ever so slightly. Now, now she is malleable and it is a beautiful thing to experience. He thrills with it, carving her day by day, taking his time with her.

He has begun to drop some of his facade under the pretense that being with her strengthens him.

He no longer stammers. He no longer shivers with fear.

He is strong because he has to be for them—or so she thinks.

He finds her here, and he grins with how predictable she has grown, the way it takes only a suggestion, a veiled order, for her to submit. As he approaches, he rearranges his face into something different entirely, something exhausted and concerned and enamored. He doesn’t hesitate to make his way up the side of her, lips roving over the curves of her, claiming the pieces of her flesh laid open before him.

“Lucrezia,” he says her name like a hymn, the richness of it melting on his tongue. He presses kisses into her skin from her barrel to her shoulder and up her neck, lingering on the curve of her jaw. She doesn’t know that he is dreaming of the way she will look come undone, how the look of betrayal will be pure bliss. She doesn’t know that he is already dreaming of what it will be like to sleep with the thick curl of her own coppery blood staining the inside of his nose, painting him new in it.

He feeds her small bits of the Fear, poisoning her with it constantly.

“I didn’t find him today,” he says, faux bitterness creeping into his voice.

He presses his forehead into her side, letting the edge of the blade begin to knick her throat.

“Have you been able to find any information of his whereabouts yet?”

@[Lucrezia]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: here it comes with no warning; bruise - by bruise - 10-27-2018, 01:31 AM