• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  There ain't a casket strong enough for me; Jude

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Fucking intoxicating is right. He hasn’t had anyone quite so rough and tumble in a long ass time, and he is more than ready for it. Damn, it looks like he’d get everything he wanted today. A fight and a fuck. And hell if that didn’t just tickle him in all the right spots.

Unless, of course, her bite doesn’t match her bark, as she’d so eloquently put it. But it’s a risk he’s willing to take.

Her teeth pinch the sensitive skin under his neck, barely a fucking sting before she’s dancing away from him. His eyes darken dangerously as they follow her rapid backtrack, though that smirk still curls his lips with wicked intent. She stares back at him with a fucking dare in her eyes, and didn’t she just know she’d loosed a fucking predator.

He doesn’t follow her immediately however, instead shifting almost languorously, muscles rippling beneath the pale fluidity of his skin. No doubt she expected him to immediately leap for her, a wild beast in an equine body. But she’d learn a damn lesson or two about him today.

He doesn’t do anything without ensuring his success first.

With a rumbling chuckle, he steps forward, wings flaring aggressively as he watches her closely. Watches for a reaction. Stalking her, like a predator does prey. She looks like some damned delicious prey too. When he surges forward, it is with a calculated grace and agility, his heavier form crushing against hers until he has her pinned rough between himself and a tree, teeth clamped over the slim, graceful arch of her candy-pink neck.

Oh, fuuuck, he hopes she squirms and fights. It would only make it that much more delicious when he had her pinned beneath him. Oh, she’d enjoy every fucking minute, he’d make sure of it. But she’d know just who she’d chosen to fuck with.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There ain't a casket strong enough for me; Jude - by Ashhal - 11-19-2018, 12:05 PM