• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi

I wanna give you wild love, the kind that never slows down
    I wanna take you high up let our hearts be the only sound

Magnus knows what it’s like to leave home.

He remembers what it was like, a young stallion on the edge of youth and recklessness, finally venturing forth from the edges of the jungle into his father’s kingdom, the Chamber. He remembers the possibility and the fear and the constant reminder that it was just temporary and that, if he wanted, it wasn’t something that needed to be a forever choice. Of course, it wasn’t, but that wasn’t because he went home.

But now is not the time for Magnus to delve further into his considerable history.

Instead, he is enjoying the time, walking the border as he is known to do, keeping a close eye on those who inhabit Tephra. It was growing. Slowly—perhaps too slowly for his liking—but still, it was something. They now had several members and, if he had his way, they’d have more soon.

Still, he is surprised to see the stallion landing on the beach, his gold-flecked eyes narrowing slightly in thought as he studies the figure from afar. It is too much of a distance for him to be able to recognize the boy but something stirs in his belly that speaks to familiarity and he wastes no time in making his way over,  picking his way through the terrain that he now knows as well as he had once known the Gates.

It’s only when he gets close enough to make out the features of the stallion that it finally hits him, and his crooked smile grows wider in remembering. Picking up his pace to a leggy trot, he makes his way down the dunes and onto the beach, the sand moving easily around him. “Hi there!” He says, his gold-flecked eyes growing warm as he reaches the stallion, pressing his nose to the other’s neck in greeting.

“I didn’t expect to see you here of all places.”

I wanna go where the lights burn low and you're only mine

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // magnus/levi - by magnus - 10-26-2018, 11:11 PM