• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's a trap! - Megz Pony

you look like yourself
    but you're somebody else.

It’s good that the woman dives in from behind and attacks the cat. Aldric does not stand there like a fool and watch however, he lunges for the animals as it twists towards the painted mare lashing out with quick blunt strikes against its light ribs. They quickly overwhelm the predator and it flees with a swiftness that probably surprises the animal itself. Aldric watches for a beat longer after the panther disappears. It would have to be stupid to turn back and face them again, especially after the ferocity the mare has shown.

“Glad to be of service. The wind was taking his scent right away from the trail, I only barely noticed he was out here myself.” He is glad he turned back to intervene. ”Though I think you could have handled him on your own.” He says by way of compliment on her quick response when he’d distracted the feline. “I’m Aldric. Where are you headed? I’ll join you if you don’t mind to company.” After all he has nowhere to be, though he’d like to walk out from beneath all these trees again just in case the panther circles back on them.

He turns down the path. If she doesn’t want to walk together he’ll just be on his way. “Are you from around here?” He continues, looking her way again. He wouldn’t mind learning more about Beqanna as it is now, maybe get some ideas for which direction in which he should head.

only it aint on the surface

Aldric

@[Furia]

Messages In This Thread
    It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 10-26-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 10-28-2018, 07:59 AM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 11-04-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 11-04-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 11-06-2018, 11:05 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 11-12-2018, 05:35 PM