• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's a trap! - Megz Pony
    She almost feels bad for her thought earlier as he compliments her quick actions. She should know better than to underestimate someone just because they were smaller than she was. It’s not his fault her dad was a monster of a horse and so on down the line of their genes. And so she merely bobs her head in agreement, her lips curling into a smile. “Thanks, it was good you were here though, otherwise I would have a lot of new fancy scars to show off.” And while she didn’t mind scars, she hated the whole part before with the healing and the itching…

No thanks, right now.

“I don’t rightly know. I am looking for some family members and really just to see the place I was born before it all went sideways and our father whisked us away.” So she continues walking with him at her side and she is comfortable in the silence between them until he speaks again. “Aye, although I cannot remember the spot that we lived, nor the name of it. I just remember being safe because our family was there.” She rolls her shoulders in a shrug. “So yes, but no.” She says with a laugh. “I was going to take in the sights as I searched.”

Messages In This Thread
    It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 10-26-2018, 07:29 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 10-28-2018, 07:59 AM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 11-04-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 11-04-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Aldric - 11-06-2018, 11:05 PM
    RE: It's a trap! - Megz Pony - by Furia - 11-12-2018, 05:35 PM