• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I kept my hope just like I hoped to // Devin Pony/Any

and I could easily lose my mind; the way you kiss me will work each time
    calling me to come back to bed, singing Georgia on my mind

The other moves with a fluidity that Rhae despises, though the hatred configures itself in such away that leaves his gut clenched and ready - for what, he cannot imagine. None of the fillies have ever made him feel this way. Then again, he'd actually had feelings for them. Ever since the start with Litotes, it has been a strictly aesthetic attraction, starting serenely with that sunrise many months ago... Moving on to the beach party, where they had touched in passing and where attraction had been confused for jealousy.

Now, with no others in their way to differ them from their true intentions, the intensity rises to a nearly unbearable level.

His gleaming counterpart elects to stop all of a sudden, when it would seem at last that their potently exchanged gazes have forced his hand. A triumphant smirk curls smokily along the princes lips, tilted chin coloured handsomely by the expression. They stand like that for far too long, silence wrapping around them and begging for something more in its voiceless song. Rhae yearns to step closer to the other, finding himself drawn further and further in by the black hole which has opened in Litotes' chest - but just as he wills himself to step closer, the other moves.

With a toss of his chiseled head, the golden stallion stalks around Rhae one last time before closing the distance between them once and for all. It happens suddenly and is over all too soon, with Lie's mouth seductively tracing the line of muscle from Rhae's shoulder to withers; at the last moment, the prince snakes out his own mouth and bites his admirer's flank, unmerciful in his bestowing of pain and dominance.

The other spins away, though something tells Rhae that it had nothing to do with the bite.

Ears pressing back and a long exhale falling from his lips, the prince takes one final look at the stallion before stepping closer and pressing his mouth to the sensitive fibers of the other's ear.

"You do not belong here."

Satisfied with the way his voice rolls languidly from his lips, Rhaegor in turn runs his mouth along Lie's neck, pausing where the muscle there meets his shoulder; the other tastes salty and yet fresh, like Hyaline. After inhaling a long breath, the boy places on last bite upon the other.

Looking up, he ignores the clench in his gut; they would meet again, but not like this.

Change is upon them.

He turns, and goes.

Rhaegor

@[litotes] this is shitty but I wanted to wrap this up <3
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I kept my hope just like I hoped to // Devin Pony/Any - by Rhaegor - 11-04-2018, 07:56 PM