• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and everything I can remember. [open]
    The young mare set out to the meadow, she grew older but her desire to meet new equines never changed, her motive did. She went from innocent and wanting to make friends, to recruiting and perhaps a new boy toy.

It was early morning, the sun barely rising but she finds this to be the best time to find the equines who prefer to stay alone. The petite dapple mare peers through the rather silent meadow, but her head flicks to the left at the apparent sound of another. She casually grows closer until she finds another, he was full out running.

She tilts her head as she watches the equine full of energy, an energy that was rare to her. He did not care about the others, he reaches out to nip at another that he passes, his laughter was loud enough that it echoer as if he stood beside her. A contagious laugh that caused a smile to tug at her lips.

She gazes at him as he grows closer to her, the jet black stallion was large with a sturdy build, splashes of white on his pelt. Now was as good a time as ever, she bursts into a bolt and she finds herself running beside him as he passes her initisl spot Who ya running from? A starter of conversation, the wind gracefully brushed her mane.

ooc: sorry its poopy, im on my phone but couldnt resist!

Messages In This Thread
    and everything I can remember. [open] - by Set - 10-28-2018, 03:39 PM
    RE: and everything I can remember. [open] - by Mary - 10-28-2018, 04:03 PM