• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All things please! [closed]
    Hey!

I have a couple that might spark your interest.

Brethil (Etojo x Lucrezia) is someone I have not really played but I would really like to bring out since I loved her parents together. I consider her to be pretty much a nomad/wanderer, prefers there to be harmony, sees the good in others or at least tries, and pretty much enjoys nature/animals. She could use a friend, perhaps Saffran? Saffran might like her unique color: rainbow pastel watercolor splotches with glitter gold swirls and specks.

As for Kyveli, I have two I can offer:
    Titus (Rome x Portia) lives within Loess as a mercenary. He is pretty much friendly, reckless, etc. He has never been interested in someone, but could possibly have an early romance.
    Corbin (Revere x Abelia) is someone I've always pictured/tried to play him as being a ladies man. He likely wouldn't mind being her boyfriend, and maybe potentially breaking her heart if you want it to be a bit dramatic Tongue

And for Eurwen!
    I have Eva (Bruise x Lucrezia) that will be born next spring. They should totally meet up! Smile
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Messages In This Thread
    All things please! [closed] - by Vanilla Custard - 10-30-2018, 01:16 PM
    RE: All things please! - by Shelbi - 10-30-2018, 02:15 PM
    RE: All things please! - by The Tin Man - 10-31-2018, 08:17 PM
    RE: All things please! - by Vanilla Custard - 11-02-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: All things please! - by The Tin Man - 11-02-2018, 06:32 PM
    RE: All things please! - by Jack Jayhawk - 11-04-2018, 09:05 AM
    RE: All things please! - by Vanilla Custard - 11-04-2018, 10:44 AM
    RE: All things please! - by Jack Jayhawk - 11-04-2018, 01:09 PM
    RE: All things please! - by SecondChances - 11-07-2018, 11:46 AM