• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\
    Kromium
    Blood is Thicker than Water

She seems kind and everything a stallion seeking a family could hope for.  There is a passion about the way she speaks of such things. Family. Home.  It makes him think even more about the island in which he grew up on.  Turning his head slightly, he views her more fully as she speaks of all she hopes to find.  He smiles just then, Tephra was one of the safest territories in Beqanna, so he assures her of this, "Tephra will make a lovely home for you then."

She is quick to ask him of the chaos and how he has fared.  It is only a simple nod of the head that he gives.  He would not burden her with his worries.  But he fears for those not within the safety of a sanctuary such as Tephra.  His gaze reverts to the horizon to the northwest.  Finding the speck of land within the vast waves of the sea.  His voice is kind but somber, "My sisters and I have remained here within the safety of our lands.  But I guess there is a time to sacrifice one's safety for that of others." He turns to look at her once more, "I must go to Ischia to help any who may need it... Perhaps we will meet again when I return." A kind smile finds his lips before he moves towards the lava rock shores.

@[Umani] Since timelines have this thread pre-turn over and plague I think it's best we start over when he returns from Ischia...? Wink

Messages In This Thread
    Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\ - by Kromium - 10-30-2018, 08:16 PM
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Any\\ - by Kromium - 11-14-2018, 08:00 PM